St. Gregory (11/11/11) Game Thread

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's it, I am declaring section 103 of the Super Pit the official Tyler Hall fan club section. There will be signs, shirts, and noise makers. I know Soho is with me on this. Go Tyler Hall!

Easily the hardest working, best basketball IQ section in the Pit. Those fans are Mean Green basketball geniuses.

Easily the hardest working, best basketball IQ section in the Pit. Those fans are Mean Green basketball geniuses.

TheTastyGreek is the true genius in section 103. No doubt its the best section in the Super Pit for more then one reason. Have you seen the dancers from 103?

TheTastyGreek is the true genius in section 103. No doubt its the best section in the Super Pit for more then one reason. Have you seen the dancers from 103?

I used to sit behind Tasty and kick the back of his chair (accidentally, of course :unsure: ). But I have since traded him in for a more important and higher class of season ticket holder.

Also, when I was in college, we watched the games from the rail of 103 (there was no assigned student section), so, yes, I'm very familiar with the view.

SoHo and I bring our lunchpails every damn game.

They may be filled with falafel and baklava, but the metaphor still applies.

I will admit I had to google falafel and baklava and now that I did... yummy. I hope you guys share with with your friends in section 103.

Could we get back to basketball talk?

No

I used to sit behind Tasty and kick the back of his chair (accidentally, of course :unsure: ). But I have since traded him in for a more important and higher class of season ticket holder.

Also, when I was in college, we watched the games from the rail of 103 (there was no assigned student section), so, yes, I'm very familiar with the view.

I've taken over the kicking duties for you, don't worry.

It's a great view. But not as good as those new baseline floor seats. I might have to up my MGC donation next season. :rolleyes: