Sam Houston State (12/10/11)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SHSU 12

NT 10

11:30 to go

We are realy struggling running the offense without Jones (and the injury to Norris). Can't get any sort of offensive flow now. Thankfully the Bearkats have turned it over about six times.

SHSU 12

NT 10

11:30 to go

We are realy struggling running the offense without Jones (and the injury to Norris). Can't get any sort of offensive flow now. Thankfully the Bearkats have turned it over about six times.

Why is Chris Jones not playing?

• Upvote 1

So... We bench our top scorer for being wild for 15 minutes of the 1st half. Yet, the rest of the team is wild as all get-out and get to play???

This isnt the same situation as benching tristan when we have a winning record. And for heavens sake, someone else please help me yell at them to stop shooting 3's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Your leading scorer? Sorry 15 minutes is excessive when you have more to give

I've seen coaches sit their best player for 18 minutes in the first half. You don't want them to pick up a cheap 3rd before halftime.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've seen coaches sit their best player for 18 minutes in the first half. You don't want them to pick up a cheap 3rd before halftime.

Absolutely give me the cheap 3rd when you are losing, have our record, and cant get anything going offensively for 10 of those minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Absolutely give me the cheap 3rd when you are losing, have our record, and cant get anything going offensively for 10 of those minutes.

If SHSU was scoring, JJ probably would have put him in. But the Bearkats really didn't take adavantage. They were up by all of 3 points at halftime.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1