GMG.COM BOWL X RE-CAP

KRAM1

gallery_1_171_172174.jpg

Thanks to everyone who played, volunteered, donated and sponsored this year's GMG.Com Bowl X. It was an epic in that soon to be LT. EMMITT'S team won for the first time on a late TD catch and run by none other than Brian Futrell. Final score was 9-7 in a close one..looks like defense actually ruled the day.

While all silent auction and player fees are yet to be collected...no problem, they will be but it will take a day or two...or three or four...it appears that we were able to raise in excess of $4000.00 from the event this year! Great news I would think.

Hey, not oly did Emmitt's team win, but we had an announcer, Tony DeSousa, for the very first time! Nice job, Tony. And, Jordan Case flipped the coin to start the game this year. How great is that?

Also...a shout out to Emmitt for the great cookies! I hope everyone got to taste those things...all I can say is, the guy could sell them and make some decent bucks! Folks, all kidding aside...those things were greatness! State Fair prize winning capabilities for sure! Thanks for baking them and brining them...yummy!

Your participation is very much appreciated! You made a positive contribution to the Mean Green program and, hopefully, you had fun doing it....I did!

Hope to see everyone for GMG.Com Bowl XI next year!!!!

gallery_1_171_2913899.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for putting it on and letting me jump in an play for the first time. It was great to meet everyone and put a face with their UserID. Sorry I couldn't hang around and get to know everyone better after the game, but I was bound for Houston for an awards dinner. I made it with plenty of time to spare. It was a lot of fun playing and GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1