Cam Feldt Listed As Athlon National Top Transfer

Harry

Offensive Linemen

Cam Feldt (Arkansas to North Texas) – Considering Arkansas’ need for linemen this season and Feldt ranking among the top 150 prospects by ESPN, it’s a surprise to see him leave for North Texas. Feldt should be able to figure prominently into the Mean Green’s offensive line next year

http://www.athlonsports.com/columns/saturday-takeaway/college-football-2012-transfers-watch

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Offensive Linemen

Cam Feldt (Arkansas to North Texas) – Considering Arkansas’ need for linemen this season and Feldt ranking among the top 150 prospects by ESPN, it’s a surprise to see him leave for North Texas. Feldt should be able to figure prominently into the Mean Green’s offensive line next year

http://www.athlonsports.com/columns/saturday-takeaway/college-football-2012-transfers-watch

This post has been promoted to an article

Just for clarification, Feldt will not be able to start in 2011 and are referring to next year as 2012 correct?

I think Feldt may end up being for our football program what Mitchell will hopefully be for our basketball program. National exposure during the draft process. Can't wait to get him here.

While 2011 may be remembered for the new stadium I have a feeling 2012 will be remembered for excellent play on the field.

I think Feldt may end up being for our football program what Mitchell will hopefully be for our basketball program. National exposure during the draft process. Can't wait to get him here.

While 2011 may be remembered for the new stadium I have a feeling 2012 will be remembered for excellent play on the field.

Agree 100% that Feldt could be a cornerstone. He was one of the TOP recruits for Arkansas last year so that puts him at a prospect/upside level we don't typically see. He is with the team and will practice with them this Fall participating in the Spring.

I also agree with the thoughts on 2012.. We will have a QB with experience in 2012 whether is is Thompson or someone else. We will have two years of McCarney recruits, with the second of those being his best because he had a full year to recruit them.