MGN Podcast 32: Live at 9am

aztecskin

Good stuff as always, guys.

Surprise surprise, I'm with Adam on this team. We don't know what we have yet, except that we can't yet hang with a P5 with a high powered offense. I don't think we can be as down on them as Greg is right now.

To quote my favorite curmudgeon out of context, "We will learn a lot this Saturday"

To quote my favorite curmudgeon out of context, "We will learn a lot this Saturday"

I would say we will learn a lot more this coming Saturday. I think we learned some things that we may not want to admit to ourselves against Indiana.

The good thing is this team is young and should improve week to week. Will that improvement be enough to get us bowl eligible by years end?

Stay tuned...

• Upvote 1

I would say we will learn a lot more this coming Saturday. I think we learned some things that we may not want to admit to ourselves against Indiana.

The good thing is this team is young and should improve week to week. Will that improvement be enough to get us bowl eligible by years end?

Stay tuned...

Fair enough, +1

Surprise surprise, I'm with Adam on this team. We don't know what we have yet, except that we can't yet hang with a P5 with a high powered offense. I don't think we can be as down on them as Greg is right now.

Yes I was hard on them in my comments, but I was just tired of excuses. I wanted to see execution Saturday and I didn't. I saw a lot of issues that I wasn't hoping to see. We have a very suspect defense right now. Any good to average offense can move the ball against us.

Now we are very young on both sides of the ball so I'm expecting the defense and offense to improve a lot in the coming weeks. We need major improvement if we want to make a bowl game.

I expect we will learn a lot against UAB.

1. How good are we on the road against a similarly talented team?

2. How good is this defense? Can they stop a good offense?

3. How good is the Dajon-led offense? Was that just Indiana going easy on us? (I don't think so)