Five quick thoughts on UNT’s loss to Indiana

Harry

While this may be true, show me who's left on our schedule who's not at least a 14 point underdog to this "mediocre team."

They are not mediocre by G5 standards. I dare say they would be in position to win any G5 conference.

Good Lord dude. We will be a dog at UAB next week.

The homer evaluations on here are really pretty spectacular.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

News flash everyone! This was a rebuilding year. Say it out loud...RE-BUILD-ING. Maybe you're new here! This is a G5 team. The lowest returning starters in the country (especially key areas) team. They are trying, learning, fighting.

They just aren't good enough...yet. Deal with it. Expectations are bs.

News flash everyone! This was a rebuilding year. Say it out loud...RE-BUILD-ING. Maybe you're new here! This is a G5 team. The lowest returning starters in the country (especially key areas) team. They are trying, learning, fighting.

They just aren't good enough...yet. Deal with it. Expectations are bs.

God Bless us we are always in a constant state of rebuilding, guess it is a good thing Dodge could, to bad he could not out coach a collegiate paper bag.

Where are all of DMac's recruits that should be Jr/Sr.

Sick of the rebuilding BS and the constant low expectations of many fans, if we are rebuilding then that lies squarely on DMac's poor recruiting

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

God Bless us we are always in a constant state of rebuilding, guess it is a good thing Dodge could, to bad he could not out coach a collegiate paper bag.

Sick of the rebuilding BS and the constant low expectations of many fans, if we are rebuilding then that lies squarely on DMac's poor recruiting

Absolutely.

Good Lord dude. We will be a dog at UAB next week.

The homer evaluations on here are really pretty spectacular.

What did I say to insinuate that I didn't think we'd be an underdog to UAB? My entire post was about Indiana.

Someone was talking about Indiana being a mediocre team and I simply stated that they would be at least a 14 point favorite over anyone left on our schedule and that they could probably contend for any G5 conference. How that's a "homer evaluation" is beyond me...unless I'm being an Indiana homer.

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 3

Very true, but be careful.

No one should feel bad for having actual expectations. It's called being a fan, and it is a standard set in place when your AD says it is committed to the program.

We have one of the most experienced OLs in the country. Their mental errors are uncharacteristic, and our QB play - pre-DW - was bad by any FBS standard. I used to think that a grandma could park behind a great OL and drive the bus. Apparently, QB play can be bad enough to ruin an entire team. My apologies to Ken Dorsey: he was indeed a serviceable QB.

James, expectations are not BS.

• Upvote 1