Verdict is in on the 2014 North Texas Defense

ColoradoEagle

I'm sure some computer skilled fan could look up the minutes we had the ball in our 3 losses verses our opponent. My best guess is that our defense was on the field 60% of the time.

I thought about that after LaTech because our defense didn't start breaking until the 2nd quarter. IU's first 2 or 3 scores are inexcusable. 14-0 before "tired" becomes an excuse.

When is McCarney going to be held responsible? Year 37? I don't want to be 60 hearing people talk about a bowl "championship" over UNLV way back when. Player accountability needs to be addressed, sure. But there's a bigger picture here.

right?

and have you checked out that 2048 schedule? 5 home games?!?! pitiful

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Love the -1's for telling truth and being realistic. Keep em coming.

I think we got you out if the negatives! . Folks see what they want to see. Their personal prejudices are showing when they cannot see the minuses along with the positives.

Dajon is our best option...no question. But, he has a long way to go to be the QB that he has the potential to become. When we all look back on his RS Freshman year when he is guiding the Mean Green to victory after victory in his junior and senior seasons we will all clearly see the difference experience makes. He will indeed, and already has, made freshman inexperience-type mistakes. If one cannot see that, they are either blind or just too prejudiced to admit it. It is what it is this year....a time for learning how to be a D-1 QB. And, learn he will. It will be fun to watch.

I think we got you out if the negatives! . Folks see what they want to see. Their personal prejudices are showing when they cannot see the minuses along with the positives.

Dajon is our best option...no question. But, he has a long way to go to be the QB that he has the potential to become. When we all look back on his RS Freshman year when he is guiding the Mean Green to victory after victory in his junior and senior seasons we will all clearly see the difference experience makes. He will indeed, and already has, made freshman inexperience-type mistakes. If one cannot see that, they are either blind or just too prejudiced to admit it. It is what it is this year....a time for learning how to be a D-1 QB. And, learn he will. It will be fun to watch.

See, we can agree. ;-)