Watching party in Grapevine, anyone?

UNT90

I think Houston organized a couple of these last year and we had a really good turn out. I sent him a PM, but have yet to get a response, so I'll take the lead here.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in attending a watching party for the Indiana game at a sports bar in Grapevine. If 5 or 6 people are interested, I'll see what I can put together.

Houston, if I'm stepping in your toes here please jump in and take over.

• Upvote 1

I think Houston organized a couple of these last year and we had a really good turn out. I sent him a PM, but have yet to get a response, so I'll take the lead here.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in attending a watching party for the Indiana game at a sports bar in Grapevine. If 5 or 6 people are interested, I'll see what I can put together.

Houston, if I'm stepping in your toes here please jump in and take over.

Maybe will you buy me a drink?

This place http://pointafternorth.com/wordpress/ is down the road in Flower Mound. I've never been there , but they do have the BTN

I live in walking distance to that place. It's a neighborhood dive bar. Very friendly, not sure if I'd classify it as a sports bar. They do have lots of TVs, but none of them are big, and I can't quite visualize how a group would gather for a game in the space.

I in no way mean to criticize the place. It's really comfortable in there.

• Upvote 1

I live in walking distance to that place. It's a neighborhood dive bar. Very friendly, not sure if I'd classify it as a sports bar. They do have lots of TVs, but none of them are big, and I can't quite visualize how a group would gather for a game in the space.

I in no way mean to criticize the place. It's really comfortable in there.

Thanks for the info.. I couldn't find any pictures of the place on the website

Also in Grapevine : Boston's , BWW & Hooter's

This place http://pointafternorth.com/wordpress/ is down the road in Flower Mound. I've never been there , but they do have the BTN

Bostons would probably be a good location...the one in Arlington is nice, multiple large TV's, excellent burgers, etc. Im sure the one in Grapevine is about the same !!