North Texas vs. Indiana Watching Party at Two Rows

UNT 90 Grad

Two+Rows.jpg

I've booked the Collin County North Texas vs. Indiana watching party at Two Rows Classic Grill in Allen. We have the entire patio reserved. We'll have two large TVs broadcasting the game along with the audio piped through the patio PA system. Two Rows (972-396-8670) is located at 711 Central Expressway in Allen (US 75 @ Bethany). The event starts at 1pm and kickoff is at 1:30pm. We'll have door prizes, a 50/50 drawing, and give-aways. All Mean Green fans are invited!

Please post below if you think you might be coming.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

two-rows-classic-grill.jpg

• Upvote 4

It's a little under standard price, not too bad. You have to remember we don't have a cow as our mascot. Places drop price based on ROI. Kind of like buying in bulk, more fans = cheaper beer. In theory of course.

If all you offer is a discount for the big 3 domestic beers, color me unimpressed. Rudy's in Denton offers a nice happy hour which includes craft beers. It's nice especially for the coach's show.

• Downvote 2

If all you offer is a discount for the big 3 domestic beers, color me unimpressed. Rudy's in Denton offers a nice happy hour which includes craft beers. It's nice especially for the coach's show.

For the record, we used to do these at Rudy's in Allen. Their deal consisted of discounts on PBR and Natty Light.

For those interested, Saturday's forecast in Allen is calling for a high of 82 degrees with 0% chance of rain. Perfect weather for the party on the patio at Two Rows in Allen, watching the game with fellow Mean Green faithful. Just sayin'.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 1

Some of y'all's talk in the forum made me paranoid, so I went by Two Rows a few minutes ago and verified with my own two eyes that Two Rows does get the Big 10 Network. We're in business.

I settled for an email.

Yet another reason you are better than I at this. ;-)

• Upvote 1