Carlos Harris Tweet on Dajon Williams

Harry

Wow, tapp the brakes on your criticism. Carlos Harris is a freaking WR at UNT. It's not like our beloved UNT is QB factor of passing QB's. I'd assume Carlos has been a WR at a school where he might as well be caught in quick sand in the Sahara dessert, and what does he see in the distance as he trudges closer, is it an Oasis, or a mirage? DT, Greer, McSomeboby-Mirage, or DW the freaking worlds largest Oasis ever to show up on UNT's door in decades!!! If I were a WR at UNT I'd be sing the DW, Black Jesus tune all around campus. I'd even be in my dorm room writing and song for the 1 O'clock Lab Band to win a Seventh Grammy!!!

Some folks are way to serious here, or can't see when someone actually sees what they consider to be there saving grace and actually gives them due credit for there help. Does anyone really thing Carlos Harris would have a better chance impressing pro scouts with McSomebody at QB, or DW? I vote is for DW and at least Carlos Harris is smart enough to know the difference also.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3