Dear Sorry Piece of Crap that stole my Flag:

pollock

Someone stole the two-tone green Texas flag that I have flown at my tailgate for the past 10+ years. They stood on the side of my truck and took it right off the flagpole. Footprints right on the top of the bed.

If you know this person, please guilt trip the hell out of them. I just want it back. No questions asked.

Thank you.

Someone stole the two-tone green Texas flag that I have flown at my tailgate for the past 10+ years. They stood on the side of my truck and took it right off the flagpole. Footprints right on the top of the bed.

If you know this person, please guilt trip the hell out of them. I just want it back. No questions asked.

Thank you.

I don't see a flag there

I got an account here just to try and help you out.

I walked by while they were saying "hereee comes the meann greeeeeeen!" at the beginning of the game, and it was still there. We talked about what a cool car you had. So it was taken either soon after or as people were leaving the stadium.

Just want you to know. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 4

As trivial as it may seem, file a report with UNT PD. There's a chance they may have seen it, but didn't know the flag wasn't theirs.

Not trivial at all. The more reports we all file when stuff like this happens could result in a higher police presence in the parking lot during future games. For us folks that bring a lot of gear, it would be nice to not have to worry for 3-4 hours during the game that some punks are taking our stuff.

Please contact the NT Police. First, if a flag is recovered, you'll be the first person they call. Second, the police will likely keep a closer lookout on people removing flags or other fan gear during a time when that gear should be on display.

A couple of years ago, my flag and pole were missing. I made a report on Sunday after church and Monday my property was returned to me.

The police only know what they know.

Beat Indiana

GO MEAN GREEN

Thank you.

Hey dude. I parked right next to you and we tailgated some before the LaTech game. Good meeting you. I didn't park next to you or attend the game Saturday, sorry to hear about your flag.