Got Tailgating Tips?

lsparrow

Hi all!

I'm a newbie and this will be my first tailgate and first game in a couple of years. As much as I enjoy a football game, I enjoy tailgating even more. I have all the equipment and the food and drink, but I've never tailgated at Apogee. We have a blue parking pass and would like to get to the game tomorrow by 10:00 a.m. I did drive through the lot yesterday and scoped out a few areas. Help me out y'all. Is this too late? Where should we set up? There will be some young kiddos in our group. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2

ten isn't too late...if you can, back up to the old golf course, grab a spot...set up...enjoy the day

they have a junior mean green club that opens 3 hours before kickoff. they have bounce houses and beth marie's ice cream. it's 20 bucks for the year, per kid, and they get a shirt...this counts for basketball as well (if you're up for that beating). there is also a single day jump/ice cream for 5 bucks per kid. this is located by the stadium, in the lot you will be parking in.

• Upvote 3

By 10am it will be packed. I would recommend being setup by 5 or 6 at the latest.

The grass between the upper and lower lots is set aside for rv parking. But mist should be in place earlier in the day then it is fair game. Stop by the bus and say hi and grab a magic helmet beer

Seriously? 5-6 a.m.?

• Upvote 1

By 10am it will be packed. I would recommend being setup by 5 or 6 at the latest.

The grass between the upper and lower lots is set aside for rv parking. But mist should be in place earlier in the day then it is fair game. Stop by the bus and say hi and grab a magic helmet beer

Is the magic helmet set up by the green bus? I've been curious to see one of those things in action up close and personal.