Should Cerebus become a Gif Only Poster?

Harry

Maybe its just me but gifs show up fine on my iphone.

What oldguy is saying is that it charges more for data usage?

If so, you'll see far less of me around these parts (please, hold the wild celebration and applause), as I access this site most of the time by phone. If these stupid gifs are running up my data usage, I'm out.

• Upvote 1

What oldguy is saying is that it charges more for data usage?

If so, you'll see far less of me around these parts (please, hold the wild celebration and applause), as I access this site most of the time by phone. If these stupid gifs are running up my data usage, I'm out.

Yes. Nothing to do with how they show up, it's that I tend to hit my data cap about two days before the end of each month, and it's pretty expensive to upgrade to the next level. Start inundating the board with gifs and I'll hit that cap mid month.

Yes. Nothing to do with how they show up, it's that I tend to hit my data cap about two days before the end of each month, and it's pretty expensive to upgrade to the next level. Start inundating the board with gifs and I'll hit that cap mid month.

Do gifs impact the data cap? I had no idea of that. I figured that was more video etc