This year's Mean Green Club gift came in the mail today

oldguystudent

Is this going to turn into a bitch fest? Because I give a DONATION to UNT. I am not giving money to get a gift they really don't need to give me.

???

Just pointing out that this was done recently. If the truth is a bitch fest (which you so often claim), then so be it.

Personally, I haven't had any use for the gifts since the soft side and would rather they keep the money for the scholarship fund.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sorry I jumped the gun. Usually anything regarding the AD's office is met by you with scorn, followed by a another criticism, and ends with your regularly scheduled scheduling rant. Just trying to get ahead of the curve. ;)

It's like he posts it all while sitting on the crapper! :-)

Your post just might be HOF worthy. It is pretty darn funny. Well done, Sir!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

Sorry I jumped the gun. Usually anything regarding the AD's office is met by you with scorn, followed by a another criticism, and ends with your regularly scheduled scheduling rant. Just trying to get ahead of the curve. ;)

If we didn't give out these gowldarned gifts, we could afford a home game with Baylor!!!!!!11!!1!1

Better?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For informational purposes the money that is used to for these gifts is from a budgeted line item. None of the money that is donated for scholarships is used. The purpose of the gifts is to not only show appreciation for what each of you do but also gives you the ability to showcase this item to promote not only the Mean Green Club but also to the University as a whole. I can't wait to proudly display my new license plate holder while I drive all over Dallas....hope I run into a lot of SMU fans!

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 6

For informational purposes the money that is used to for these gifts is from a budgeted line item. None of the money that is donated for scholarships is used. The purpose of the gifts is to not only show appreciation for what each of you do but also gives you the ability to showcase this item to promote not only the Mean Green Club but also to the University as a whole. I can't wait to proudly display my new license plate holder while I drive all over Dallas....hope I run into a lot of SMU fans!

Go Mean Green!

Well isn't this an interesting brand new poster with a slight DPRK vibe to it...

• Upvote 4

I got a license plate frame a couple of years ago. Can't remember what they sent me last year.

I don't use the plate frames because they clash with my car's yellow paint. My wife won't let me put it on her car because she's a TWU grad.

Edited by Got5onIt

Eh, screw ya. The who fleckin' lot of ya! I like it and I don't care if it clashes with my dusty nearly decade old vehicle.

I do, however, expect to receive free valet parking wherever I go now. People will get sight of this glorious license plate frame and think to themselve, "Man, that guy must be kinda a big deal among the twelve people who actively participate in UNT athletics. We'd better park him in the front row!" (Front row not to be confused with handicapped spots)

Plus, as you can clearly see from the original picture, the frame carries so much clout throughout the state and, dare I say it, the nation, that you need not even have numbers on your license plate. Being a member of the mean green club is enough. I believe officers throughout the nation have received instructions to extend certain "professional courtesies."

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I use the Chrome looking one I got sometime. Says Mean Green Club. Looks good on my black truck trimmed with Chrome. To the Bitches, we really do not need a gift that we toss out. Keep the money at home. I do need the stickers for my cooler so I know which ones mine. Go Mean Green.

I use the Chrome looking one I got sometime. Says Mean Green Club. Looks good on my black truck trimmed with Chrome. To the Bitches, we really do not need a gift that we toss out. Keep the money at home. I do need the stickers for my cooler so I know which ones mine. Go Mean Green.

I love me some stickers too. Almost as much as a 8 year old girl, haha

• Downvote 1

I like my metal one better

Plus I like the chrome North Texas emblem they sent some time back