Sinclair Network - Nicholls game

WIFE2HOT4U

Uverse subscriber in Austin. Our Sinclair partner is the CBS affiliate. They have the Florida game on. I think I'm screwed. I've looked around for an on-line feed, but no luck. Any ideas? I'm gonna listen to Dunham's call no matter what, I'd just like a visual to go along with it.

Normally, when this situation happens to me, I start calling sports bars the week of the game.

Uverse subscriber in Austin. Our Sinclair partner is the CBS affiliate. They have the Florida game on. I think I'm screwed. I've looked around for an on-line feed, but no luck. Any ideas? I'm gonna listen to Dunham's call no matter what, I'd just like a visual to go along with it.

Find a buddy who has Directv and the sports pack. Or better yet switch to DTV and use me as a referral. Then I get $100 in bill credits!!

:jig:

You both get $100, I normally just leave my referral slip laying in the break room at work and someone seems to snag it every month!

Brilliant!!

And to those without DTV it should be relatively easy to find a bar with it. Most serious sports bars will already have directv because of the Sunday Ticket and of course the sports pack. Just bring a few friends and tell them you will make it worth their while with alcohol sales!

Call Buffalo Wild Wings and see if they have it. They have a ton of channels.

Depends on the location, the re-opened one near me wouldn't even get back to me about having a whole group go there. I'm going to laugh if they go out of business a second time.