Game 3 Complaint Thread

shaft

We lost .... and the passing game looked awful doing it. The WRs (on TV) could seem to get open and when they did the QB could not hit them.

Please keep all complaints relegated to important things such as; Music selection, ticket checkers, Denton police that may be corrupt, etc.

All second guessing of coaches and players is frowned upon as if we could do a better job, we would be doing the coaching.

I get it with a good crowd... I really do. But when my isle in 105 is 3/4 empty in the 2nd quarter.... let people come fill it in.

I actually left to go sit with them and was initially turned away from sitting below the empty Wingzone....

That was the toughest ticket enforcement I have ever seen at Apogee.

From what I heard there were a few "young alumni" who were very displeased with seat stealing, etc. on their side of the stadium. Maybe someone brought it up to the ticket people?

• Upvote 1

Scrappy was AWOL in the second half.

I got little kids that want to see that bird.

Ticket screening was over zealous.

When my hands are full of concessions and I'm juggling a baby and a toddler, don't ask to see my kids tickets.

Yes they made me put all my food and drinks on the ground to check my ticket, and it was my third time through.

No. I don't talk to cops. Just calling out 90's BS, that is all.

You are an idiot.

Try that with a cop after one beer. See how fast your ass winds up charged with PI.

And your dumb ass would probably resist and have that charge added. Stop saying stupid crap on here that someone actually dumber than you (if that is even possible at this point) may do and get in trouble for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are an idiot.

Try that with a cop after one beer. See how fast your ass winds up charged with PI.

And your dumb ass would probably resist and have that charge added. Stop saying stupid crap on here that someone actually dumber than you (if that is even possible at this point) may do and get in trouble for.

So muuch truth in this post.

As if it matters but a cop buddy of mine said...

"Mmmm if he believes he's a danger to hisself or others but sounds like what the guy said pissed the cop off and he utilized his ability to articulate it. But I wasn't there. In a game situation or tailgating if the guy was just drunk and having a good time he prolly should leave him alone"

Gave him the scenario and that's exactly what he said, I copied and pasted that. So, there ya go 90. Mold that into whatever you want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As if it matters but a cop buddy of mine said...

"Mmmm if he believes he's a danger to hisself or others but sounds like what the guy said pissed the cop off and he utilized his ability to articulate it. But I wasn't there. In a game situation or tailgating if the guy was just drunk and having a good time he prolly should leave him alone"

Gave him the scenario and that's exactly what he said, I copied and pasted that. So, there ya go 90. Mold that into whatever you want.

You are so, so insecure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By the second half, the ticket enforcers were the only ones not in white uniforms who were stopping anything. The guy wouldn't let me go down and say howdy to the Tasty Greek just after halftime. Eventually, I texted Tasty, and he was able to get to where the ticket enforcer was by some deceptive move that I couldn't see, and we could chat for a moment (didn't want to get too rowdy). My thought, next time the defense gets gassed (or disappointed by the offense, whatever), have that ticket enforcer suit up and send him out long enough to slow the other guys down while he's checking to see if they should be in the lower sections.

I just gave them the 'sup nod & walked past those busters. No need to patronize them if you're good.

tumblr_lnsussfsWA1qdpszyo1_500.gif

The usher's have clearly taken the checking the tickets to an extreme this year. The entire SMU game I was asked to show my ticket no matter which section I walked in and at Section 105 I would have to go thru two layers of checks. One time I had my hands full entering section 102 late in the blowout game and the usher was in my face and put her arms out like she was going to physically stop me from entering unless I showed her my ticket. Every game at Apogee I have come into the stadium on the east side and walk inside the stadium towards the west side. For the first time ever for the La Tech game as I reached the walkway between the lower and upper bowl I was refused entry and forced to go out to the west concourse.

Edited by Green59

Thing about the yellowjackets is that they are technically entirely in the right. No amount of customer feedback short of the entire fan base refusing to return to the stadium is going to cause them to say, "OK, you're right guys. We've been jerks. We'll back off."

The in house staff at House of Blues Dallas, for instance, is the reason I refuse to go there no matter who's playing. But that they want to go on little fiefdom power trips isn't going to change. There is nothing I can say to anybody to change that.