Dajon and the naysayers

eulessismore

I'm making myself 3 promises:

1. To respond to anyone talking or writing about him negatively, ask them, "what do you see in (insert QB name here) that others don't?"

2. To respond to anyone criticizing his practice habits, "maturity", or such by asking, "Could you be specific about any of this?"

3. To never leave a game early when he's playing again, unless he's convicted of some crime or forgets how to throw the ball.

Coach Mac, I know your high school English teacher, and she never thought you'd amount to much; maybe you should think about others who did see something in you, and look for things to like in someone who hasn't completely won your confidence. Give a young guy a chance. Oh, and to be honest, my high school English teachers didn't see much in me; but some folks at a major city like some of what I write. Maybe I learned how to do something right (or is that "correctly").

Edited by eulessismore
  • Upvote 3

Please give the team to Dajon and let him run this offense. He is a R-Fr that will get some good experience this year and will be great in a year. He is already making Greer look like a moron! Look at this

QB Stats tonight:

Greer 13-27: 77 yds

Dajon 5-7: 98 yds

In 7 throws he already threw for 1/3 more yards than Greer that had 20 more passing plays than Dajon! Greer is obviously scared out there and the offense has lost confidence in him.

• Upvote 1

Since the only guy to get paid for his football opinion is Mac, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That said, it would really be nice if we could get a reason for the faith in Greer beyond vague coach-speak. Just a nice "Sees the defense, makes the reads, throws strikes in practice".

I get the "be more consistent" complaint about Dajon. Okay.

Wasn't Mac frequently talking about wanting guys that can help him win football games on Saturdays and not just practice all-stars?