Just talked to RV.

Green P1

Carlos Harris' dad is tweeting about the need for a QB change.

Seriously, Mac will lose this team is Green plays again.

Explain to me how he didn't lose this team when Greer came out after half.... Then lose it again when Greer came back in after the 1 SNAP HE GAVE DAJON ON 2ND DOWN?

He told this team "We give up" at least twelve times tonight.

• Upvote 2

I'll be there waiting next week, but if Greer trots out first series then I'm drinking in the parking lot with the Greeks for an hour and not coming back till.........

I don't drink, my brother can't make it, and my dad is an American.

You're stuck with the lower case greeks, I'm afraid. Unless there's another tailgate I ought to be hanging out with...

I don't drink, my brother can't make it, and my dad is an American.

You're stuck with the lower case greeks, I'm afraid. Unless there's another tailgate I ought to be hanging out with...

Sorry bro... I'm immediately leaving the stadium and eating loukaniko till the cows come home.

• Upvote 2

If anyone is not mature it's Greer! That kid looks petrified back there! And when he wobbles off with his head down it just gives the team no confidence! I don't blame Harris either. Not naming names but another starting receiver said the same thing.... Please play Dajon

• Upvote 2

If anyone is not mature it's Greer! That kid looks petrified back there! And when he wobbles off with his head down it just gives the team no confidence! I don't blame Harris either. Not naming names but another starting receiver said the same thing.... Please play Dajon

He also sits on the bench all slump shouldered after every drive. Woah is me.

But I guess he can fire the team up when he is the cause of each failed series.

• Upvote 2

Explain to me how he didn't lose this team when Greer came out after half.... Then lose it again when Greer came back in after the 1 SNAP HE GAVE DAJON ON 2ND DOWN?

He told this team "We give up" at least twelve times tonight.

Was it me, or could you hear the crowd boo after Greer came back out? Greer abviously is not ready to be the stater. A change needs to be made at QB before the entire team loses their motivation. If Greer remains the starter, our season will continue just like La Tech & their gameplan. La Tech had no respect for Greer, and it clearly showed. Other teams will continue to do the same unless a change is made. I think Coach Mac is smart enough to make the change. I doubt he wants to sabotage the season by keeping in a QB that just can't get it done. If he makes a change, then at least he can say he tried.

Was it me, or could you hear the crowd boo after Greer came back out? Greer abviously is not ready to be the stater. A change needs to be made at QB before the entire team loses their motivation. If Greer remains the starter, our season will continue just like La Tech & their gameplan. La Tech had no respect for Greer, and it clearly showed. Other teams will continue to do the same unless a change is made. I think Coach Mac is smart enough to make the change. I doubt he wants to sabotage the season by keeping in a QB that just can't get it done. If he makes a change, then at least he can say he tried.

I didn't hear the boos for Greer coming in, but I did hear cheering when Dajon came in to run the read-option ONE TIME in the 3rd quarter.

• Upvote 2

I was hoping for Dajon start from day 1. When I saw that Greer was going to start, I trusted the decision and rolled with it and cheered for him. I can't do it anymore, he's been given plenty of chances. He's just not ready. Dajon seems way more confident out there. He needs to start.

• Upvote 1