You will approve of the new helmets for tonight's game.

DT 90

I have a source that is very close to the situation. I don't want to speak for anyone, but they said the helmets will protect against major injuries to the head, upon a direct hit. shhhhhhhh that's all I can say.

I've probably said too much.

LAME POST YOU NANCY!!

• Upvote 2

:goodjob: My contact showed me a picture of it. Very nice!

Anyone else picturing that one kid in the neighborhood? You know the one. While you and your friends are fighting over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, he'd come racing out of his house to the car saying, "I don't want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! My dad's taking me to Braum's for burgers and milkshakes!"

Yeah, I'm picturing that kid right now.

I may be in the minority here, but why not get some uni's and stick with them?

Baylor, Tech, Okie St., Oregon...the list goes on. You never know what they're going to be wearing and it's usually not good. thankfully all of UNT's alternate uniforms have been pretty cool and not too wild.

Guess I'm just getting too old.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1