UTEP, Keeping C-USA Classy

Caw Caw

Two Observations:

1) There's always a woman sreaming hysterically over and over in every fight video.

2) There's always some jerkwad saying "World Star" over and over in every fight video.

And a bonus thought:

I wish for once that someone would take a swing at the World Star losers that just stand around taking video instead of doing something useful. Like helping break-up the fight or alerting someone who can. Impressive it went on for over 5 minutes before any authority made it over there.

Edited by Eagle1855
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm sure Tech fans had their hand in this. They are the worst.

They really are. I'll never forget when the Big XII still had 12 teams and they polled the athletes on who had the best fans and the worst fans in the league. Tech finished #1 for the worst fanbase, earning 36% of all respondents. To give you an idea of how bad that was, the next closest was Colorado, at 18%. No one else had more than 10%. Those fans are just awful--a very well-earned reputation.

I'm sure Tech fans had their hand in this. They are the worst.

I didn't see anyone in that video in Tech gear, but there's plenty in UTEP colors.

Fights are dumb. People who rush to the fight to make things worse are dumber.

I was at an NFL game a few years back with my kids and a fight between home and visiting fans broke out in front of us. I told my boys, "If you ever in your life get into a fight over something as silly as a football game, I will be sorely disappointed."

Two Observations:

1) There's always a woman sreaming hysterically over and over in every fight video.

2) There's always some jerkwad saying "World Star" over and over in every fight video.

And a bonus thought:

I wish for once that someone would take a swing at the losers that just stand around taking video instead of doing something useful. Like helping break-up the fight or alerting someone who can. Impressive it went on for over 5 minutes before any authority made it over there.

If that "thought" is a bonus I would rather you just have kept it to yourself. You are actually wishing for more violence towards someone who is doing nothing to instigate it, classy!

A 5 minute response time (at the minimum?) isn't all that unusual. It appears that all of this happened on private property and not university property. I certainly hope the local police/sheriff will have that area on close patrol for future games.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If that "thought" is a bonus I would rather you just have kept it to yourself. You are actually wishing for more violence towards someone who is doing nothing to instigate it, classy!

A 5 minute response time (at the minimum?) isn't all that unusual. It appears that all of this happened on private property and not university property. I certainly hope the local police/sheriff will have that area on close patrol for future games.

1.) Frowney face. These idiots record this stuff so that they can show it to other idiots who get off on watching fight videos online. That's why he keeps yelling "World Star." How's that for class?

2) I can't imagine it would take more than 2 minutes for UNT police to respond to such an issue in one of UNT's campus parking lots or designated tailgate areas. But like I said, I found it impressive and surprising. Not appalled. As of now, I've no plans of writing a congressperson or committing my life to blogging about it.

A few years back UTEP banned tailgating because of this type of thing. EP and this behavior is typical and not new. Fat guys with machismo issues who want the world to know how tough they are. I refused to take my kids to Miner games because of the behavior of these people. As a kid I remember fights breaking out even in the season tickets holders section. Expect to have fat drunks yell at you in the parking lot for wearing green if you travel up there when we play them.

I know some EP folks will try and defend UTEP saying it ain't so but I've seen it plenty of times. Not to say there aren't good folks out there but there are a ton classless fatties as illustrated by the video.

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 3

So apparently everyone knows how to use their phone to take video but nobody knows how to call the police?

Yeah, most people can't even make actual phone calls on their smartphones, but they could text the police every detail before a dispatcher can put the call out.

And most of those that CAN make a phone call probably couldn't figure out the number to 911, but would wind up calling TMZ instead.

• Upvote 1