SOW Mini

NT91

• 2 weeks later...

I posted the picture earlier. I purchased it and it is sitting on top of my bookcase. The color is the color of previous UNT green helmuts. It is dark green.

I posted the picture earlier. I purchased it and it is sitting on top of my bookcase. The color is the color of previous UNT green helmuts. It is dark green.

Disappointing. Wrong color makes it seem like a knock off or unofficial. I had the same disappointment when the Schutt version of the previous helmet came out with "North Texas" outlined in black, unlike the actual helmets.
  • Upvote 1

I did not see any of the new helmets at the FAU game in the stadium stores.

Edited by NT91

• 4 weeks later...

The Schutt-made mini looks like a larger decal and better color green than the Riddell; do you agree? Are both black and green minis still available at the campus B&N?...is it open during the semester break? Thanks.

I have both black and green schutt and the Riddel. The decal is very large vs the decal on the Riddel. Schutt is also the correct green. They should have both green and black.

Edited by NT91

• 2 weeks later...

Shut it down. The apple green worm is worthless. Don't waste time investing in this disaster of a program. It sux we all know it suc we all know it will never emerge. F the Mean Green and all its so called efforts. Go UTSA go la Tech Go CUSA!!!!!!

• Downvote 4