Where is everyone sitting?

bstnsportsfan3

row 1 in the endzone. Best seat in the house get half your face sunburned, also DT and I got to prove that neither one of us were Superman after his touchdown run against...(forgot who... at home)

serious note i love endzone you get to see the routes develop and see the running lanes open up!!!

With all the "stuff" UNT90 has been spewing lately and since I will be up there with him, I will do my best to see that he comes down along with those bread crumbs he is threatening to toss down. Can I get a high five for that?

Well, maybe not...he is a bunch bigger than I am....but it is the thought that counts right? :-)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Singling out bench players to make fun of is a must. Not sure exactly where my seats are within the section, but if I can verbally reach them they will know I'm behind them. Maybe I can get a video of some of them flipping us off. Almost got one of the utsa players last season but my phone wouldn't open up fast enough. We'll just have to play it by ear.