Proof that Jub Jub's epic SMU rant was justified

pastorgrant

I'll be sure to remember that as I peruse the vacation requests of the two SMU grads that work for me.

Like I said, it's a meme not truth. UNT grads are allowed to have SMU grads work for them. Same goes the

other way. If a good census were taken on this I would bet on SMU having more UNT employees than

the other way around. I'll give another example. The average temperature of the world has risen but I'm

sure there are some locales where the average temp has dropped. Doesn't mean the world isn't warming.

You get the good and bad from both places in different situations...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Like I said, it's a meme not truth. UNT grads are allowed to have SMU grads work for them. Same goes the

other way. If a good census were taken on this I would bet on SMU having more UNT employees than

the other way around. I'll give another example. The average temperature of the world has risen but I'm

sure there are some locales where the average temp has dropped. Doesn't mean the world isn't warming.

You need to do your posting in this thread:

Yeah didn't catch the reference the first time, but a great comparison (not including Malonish and other scholly types who go there).

I also get why they call themselves ponies now, it's like "hey this will remind us of what we got for our fifth birthday." It's nostalgic.

A little history lesson: A Peruna is the only college mascot to have killed another. Killed the Fordham Ram with a swift kick to the head.

Also, since I'm sure everyone loves UT, a Peruna has knocked over Bevo for getting too close. They also bite.

A lot. Perunas are never trained, they stay wild and have "handlers" that go where Peruna wants to go if he

feels like going somewhere.

Yeah didn't catch the reference the first time, but a great comparison (not including Malonish and other scholly types who go there).

I also get why they call themselves ponies now, it's like "hey this will remind us of what we got for our fifth birthday." It's nostalgic.

I just spit my coffee out with that last line. Greatness. Yeah..Malonish is cool. Brave. Even funny. Look forward to meeting him sometime.

• Upvote 1

A little history lesson: A Peruna is the only college mascot to have killed another. Killed the Fordham Ram with a swift kick to the head.

Also, since I'm sure everyone loves UT, a Peruna has knocked over Bevo for getting too close. They also bite.

A lot. Perunas are never trained, they stay wild and have "handlers" that go where Peruna wants to go if he

I remember reading that somewhere. LOL.

Well you are partly correct. UNT is a much larger school. Regardless of the success of their respective alumni, more UNT grads will work for SMU grads than the other way around. Along the same lines of thought there are certainly more UNT alumni in positions of management or ownership.

Lastly, neither school seems capable of getting these alums in a stadium.

• Upvote 1

I want the 10 seconds of my life that it took to read that back.

• Upvote 2