UNT Students Lining up for SMU TIX

Harry

I went to the ticket office today to pick up my season tickets that i ordered Wednesday, i could barely find a parking spot and their was a large line of students, the staff was very busy but they all said they enjoyed being busy. That was around 4 pm today.

I saw the same scene yeasterday afternoon. Maybe the athletic office is expanding the student section due to the extra student interest in this game. I still think we get around 30,000 tomorrow.

I will say this. There are more chair backs than I have ever seen. Probably double from last year. Also, there are chair backs on the first 5 rows at midfield of the student section - per the new rules. Those are all sold out for the season. Thanks John Williams!

Edited by James329
  • Upvote 2

I don't understand that if I call and ask if I can only get my two kids in the game, (who both play football& cheer and are under 10) I get told that they have to pay adult price for a ticket. They are way louder than 95% of college kids.

I'll pay it but... crap. $40 a kid. I'm glad I stopped at 2.

• Upvote 2

this is how you promote and get rid of other school shirts and pretty sure did not require a visit to AD's office to change said shirt:

"UCA Trade Up 2014 is in the books! 500 non UCA shirts are headed to a charity outside of Conway! Thanks to The UCA Bookstore for the shirts! ‪#‎FearTheStripes‬ ‪#‎BeatUTM‬"

https://www.facebook.com/ucasports/photos/a.114085376579.112786.111051716579/10152206302746580/?type=1

UNT does this for students. They did it at orientation when I transferred in 2013.

• Upvote 1

I went to the ticket office today to pick up my season tickets that i ordered Wednesday, i could barely find a parking spot and their was a large line of students, the staff was very busy but they all said they enjoyed being busy. That was around 4 pm today.

My wife, kids and I were at the ticket office this morning getting ours. There were a couple of people that came in behind us, but the big thing I noticed was that the phones never stopped ringing.

11 AM can't get here soon enough!

• Upvote 1