SMU fans predict UNT game score

Harry

Re: SMU UNT Prediction Thread

icon_post_target_unread.gifby SMU 86 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:13 pm

As bad as SMU played UNT played worse. I just don't see SMU losing to UNT.

"We will play man to man and we will pick you up at the airport." - Larry Brown

http://ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73653&sid=76b5e98914ae9db8de10edcfc8325298

I liked this gem:

icon_post_target.gifby Smu97186 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:46 pm

I don't think the Baylor game should be used to judge our team, so based on that i see a decent win, maybe 28-14

So we're going to dismiss the Baylor game for SMU but use how UNT played against Texas as evidence for SMU victory.

Ah, I shouldn't get too worked up. As I've said before. They call themselves the freakin' ponies.

That's like us referring to our team as "The birdies."

Edited by TheFranchise
  • Upvote 3

Coming from the guy claiming to be D1 quarterback material....

Thanks for the insight.

Whoa, I made no such claim. Simmer down turbo. I made the claim that I and about 40 HS QB's in Texas could have thrown for 15 yards. 15 yards is not really D1 material. I also claimed I am not a dad or have a beer belly. Those were my claims.
  • Downvote 2

I liked this gem:

icon_post_target.gifby Smu97186 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:46 pm

I don't think the Baylor game should be used to judge our team, so based on that i see a decent win, maybe 28-14

So we're going to dismiss the Baylor game for SMU but use how UNT played against Texas as evidence for SMU victory.

Ah, I shouldn't get too worked up. As I've said before. They call themselves the freakin' ponies.

That's like us referring to our team as "The birdies."

Agreed. A more accurate name for that website would be "alltenofus.com"

• Upvote 1

Have we completely ruled out that "Ben Gooding" isn't a puppet/ alter ego of Tasty or Cerebus--- Harry? AAU?

He called me turbo.... Lol

He did commit to the whole young alumni crowdtilt thing, so if he is a puppet, it's a hell of a commitment on the part of the mods. They had to create a dude named Ben and get him a credit card and everything.

• Upvote 1

And wow. That forum is depressing. Ill take our sarcastic, gun-jumping, angry, passive-aggressive, chick fighting, lashers on GMG over that place any time.

One of us... One of us...

They really have gotten over the disdain they used to have for being on our schedule.

Again. One of us... One of us...