Next Weekend

GreenTexan13

I am just as disappointed about last night as the rest of every mean green fan after our offensive performance last night, But what I just want to throw out there is, "it was game one". We all know UT wasn't as good of a team as they have been in recent years. But they were a tough contender. Our QB's weren't much help either.... Actually no help at all..... But I don't want to form to strong of an opinion just yet. I have faith that DMac will designate this week to correcting this issue as much as possible. I can't explain myself to much on this reason, but I think it will be different when they are in Apogee and the QB situation can be properly addressed after that shock last night.

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

UT wasn't as good of a team as they have been in recent years?

They have the players. Always will. Now they have a coach.

He is going to have ups and downs but the Strong hire was a great one for Texsa.

We played a very bad game offensively. Leadership appeared lacking last night. After Georgia and Kansas State the last couple of years, I expected us to hang with Texas.

The defense did. I am looking forward to seeing the adjustments the offense makes this week.

#beatSMU

#bethere

GMG

• Upvote 1