Am I the only one?

MGNation92

That thought Wilson looked like our best back out there? Maybe I'm crazy but he seemed to make better cuts and was more explosive. Defense looked better than I expected. Hopefully we can get some playmakers emerge on offense.

No I agree and also, Willie Ivery came very close to breaking a long one. I think they are both good players.

When you cannot complete a pass it really hurts any chance for your running game to be successful at all so I am not passing judgement on the running backs in this game.

Peagram and Jimmerson. but the young backs did okay with what they had to work with. We are starting to get some great WR but I'm starting to worry we won't have anyone to get them the ball.

It's almost as if our QB's were paid off tonight to throw the game!

• Upvote 1

SMU is laughing their ass off at this effort which easily cost us 10K in attendance next Sat. I truly think with the way CUSA opponents fared today we should apply back to the SBC. Poor effort on both sides of the ball. I would rather direct snap with 10 men on the field than use MINI MAC. He would never get a scholarship anywhere else in the country. What was there to lose by playing DaJon? We were pathetic and SMU will kick our ass before 20 K at best!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SMU is laughing their ass off at this effort which easily cost us 10K in attendance next Sat. I truly think with the way CUSA opponents fared today we should apply back to the SBC. Poor effort on both sides of the ball. I would rather direct snap with 10 men on the field than use MINI MAC. He would never get a scholarship anywhere else in the country. What was there to lose by playing DaJon? We were pathetic and SMU will kick our ass before 20 K at best!!!!!

There seems to be some kind of generations deep culture in our fandom to WANT us to fail. Good lord, man. Drink a beer. Go fondle your wife. Wake up in the morning and watch the sunrise with a good cup of coffee. Step away from the cliff.

I didn't see the game (nail me to a cross) but when your QBs go a combined 3/17 for 15 yards it doesn't f'ing matter what the running backs do. But, to answer your question, Wilson averted a yard more a carry than our leading 50 yard rusher. It is what it is with this team.

Edited by James329
  • Upvote 1