NT QB stats tonight

MeanGreen01

Greer: 2 of 11, 8 total yards and 2 INT's

McNulty: 1 of6, 7 total yards and 2 INT's

Mind boggling! Not to mention they were loading 8 and 9 players in the box, playing straight man and still have these numbers. It's amazing our RB's had as many yards and did as well as they did!

• Upvote 4

Greer: 2 of 11, 8 total yards and 2 INT's

McNulty: 1 of6, 7 total yards and 2 INT's

Mind boggling! Not to mention they were loading 8 and 9 players in the box, playing straight man and still have these numbers. It's amazing our RB's had as many yards and did as well as they did!

When those 8 and 9 in the box are crashing down on your head.....it makes things a little tougher.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Man that's just unbelievable.

I know. To see these actual stats like this is like I'm dreaming! You could tell they still didn't want to throw when McNulty stepped in. Shocking and speechless! Coach Canalas needs to have a heart to heart privately with each on of those QB's

• Upvote 1

When those 8 and 9 in the box are crashing down on your head.....it makes things a little tougher.

That means it's a hot route or you call a hot route, someone has to be open... Heck, or throw it away if it's not there! We have one of the best OL in the country, they had time or just as much time as DT had. After 3-5 seconds the ball has to be gone, that's not on the OL.

• Upvote 3

Mmm, no not at all, looked as if it would have bounced off the top of his helmet had he not put his hands up?

Rick

Rick, are you sure he even knew what that brown thing with a white lace was that was slowly, I mean slowly, approaching him! Maybe he too was shell-shocked

Yeah, as Mac said in post-game, the word "inept" definitely comes into play. I've been around awhile, and I think that was the most pathetic offensive performance that I've ever seen. We could barely even get off a stinking screen pass, and our QB's looked frightened the whole game. Part of that goes on the OL of course, but I saw zero positive coming from the two guys playing behind center. On a slightly positive note, nice effort by the defense and special teams.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, as Mac said in post-game, the word "inept" definitely comes into play. I've been around awhile, and I think that was the most pathetic offensive performance that I've ever seen. We could barely even get off a stinking screen pass, and our QB's looked frightened the whole game. Part of that goes on the OL of course, but I saw zero positive coming from the two guys playing behind center. On a slightly positive note, nice effort by the defense and special teams.

Couldn't agree more. They literally looked scared, no leadership what so ever! That position requires you to be able to slow things down and be mature! I would expect this, maybe not, out of a true freshman QB in this situation but not from these two. Feel horrible for the rest of our team! Comes back to my early post about no leadership! Kinda like the cowboys, someone has to lead this team from a players standpoint.

You could see the steam and embarrassment throughCoach Mac's sunglasses, not kidding. He was smoking mad!

Edited by MeanGreen01
  • Upvote 2