UTSA leading 21-0 over Houston

Harry

OHHHH my.....

I'm so ready for tomorrow. We have to show up.... we have to show up ..... we have to show up.....

Ugh. Nervous. Talk about a must-see game. After what conference USA did tonight.... Jeez. The whole country is going to be watching or streaming...

OHHHH my.....

I'm so ready for tomorrow. We have to show up.... we have to show up ..... we have to show up.....

Ugh. Nervous. Talk about a must-see game. After what conference USA did tonight.... Jeez. The whole country is going to be watching or streaming...

No they won't . . . because most of the whole country can't *legally* watch or stream. Just sayin' . . .

I mean, freakin' Time Warner provides the LHN in its channel lineup but won't let you stream it.

But other than that, I agree with you completely. We have to show up tonight!!! And I'm ready for 7 PM now!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I was using the WATCH ESPN app to check on the UTSA/UH game last night and it turns out that the Longhorn Network is on there.

I could stream it, on my iPad, my phone, and through my Roku or Apple TV. Dish let's

You add a plus package for like $5 bucks that adds on some regional sports channels and it is one of them, too.

No they won't . . . because most of the whole country can't *legally* watch or stream. Just sayin' . . .

I mean, freakin' Time Warner provides the LHN in its channel lineup but won't let you stream it.

But other than that, I agree with you completely. We have to show up tonight!!! And I'm ready for 7 PM now!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Larry Coker can coach. He's in an area with solid recruits. It's a good combination for UTSA.

Unlike many here, I never laughed at the Coker hire.

McCarney is similar: experienced, knows what he's doing, and in a good area of the country for recruiting.

Congrats to UTSA. And, here's to hoping we can pull an even bigger upset tonight.

• Upvote 3

UTSA outplayed us in front of almost 41k Cougar fans.

UNT however, is still garbage and is going to get pounded in Austin.

You got beat by craphole.

Looks like you are just a curse to any university for which you declare undying fandom. I mean, UNT sucked when you were a fan and failing out of school here, then you end up at UH and now they suck.

Perhaps you are the problem?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Since the win , UTSA has picked up 2 more commitments. One had a Houston offer , the other one flipped from UH to The Roadrunners

Just goes to show how important these head to head battles on the field are. Beating SMU would go a long ways in terms of recruiting

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1

Since the win , UTSA has picked up 2 more commitments. One had a Houston offer , the other one flipped from UH to The Roadrunners

Just goes to show how important these head to head battles on the field are. Beating SMU would go along ways in terms of recruiting

Great catch.

I would keep an eye out on the teams and these commits. Purely hypothetical, but what if their success flipped for the remainder of the year? I.E., Houston wins conference and UTSA flops in CUSA West? I would be curious to see if these same kids go back to Houston.