Love the Mean Green Spirit

GreenBat

This is worth less than $1 but to me, it's priceless. Represents everything to me. Let's show em what Mean Green is! pic.twitter.com/uygvDxqwBz

— #MeanGreenMan (@MeanGreenMan23)

August 28, 2014
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It's your friendly neighborhood #MeanGreenMan. Not the first, and probably won't be the last time I've been called Green Lantern.

I've been dining on Burnt Orange Steak, doing squats with a bevo draped over my shoulders, and seeing the Horns every day all year in preparation to show up tomorrow and without a shadow of doubt, be the best fan among 100,000. Want to best me? Bring it. Because I'd rather come in second to a Mean Green fan than a Longhorn fan. It's time to bring our A game. It's time to believe.

For those in section 32, we have an opportunity to send a message to our team, our coaches, our fellow fans/students/alumni #MeanGreenFamily watching from home.

When David Ash comes trotting out onto the field, it should be the relatively quiet. I am going to yell at the top of my lungs. Please, I emplore you, repeat after me.

I cannot express how excited I am to be surrounded by you all once again tomorrow. Let's go have the time of our lives!!! #GoMeanGreen

• Upvote 5

This morning I wore my Mean Green polo to work and stopped at an Einstein's Bagels on the way there... the young kid at the register took my order and then asked me if I went to UNT... told me he was going to be a junior this year...

but the way he was excited about telling me that he is going to UNT made me happy... the pride is coming around guys

• Upvote 4

One of my kids goes to an elementary school here in Keller. An email sent a couple of days ago mentioned friday school pride day (today) and mentioned that the kids should wear their favorite school colors on Friday. At the very end of the email he writes "Go Mean Green!" I never even knew the principal went to UNT.

Awesome!

• Upvote 3

It's your friendly neighborhood #MeanGreenMan. Not the first, and probably won't be the last time I've been called Green Lantern.

I've been dining on Burnt Orange Steak, doing squats with a bevo draped over my shoulders, and seeing the Horns every day all year in preparation to show up tomorrow and without a shadow of doubt, be the best fan among 100,000. Want to best me? Bring it. Because I'd rather come in second to a Mean Green fan than a Longhorn fan. It's time to bring our A game. It's time to believe.

For those in section 32, we have an opportunity to send a message to our team, our coaches, our fellow fans/students/alumni #MeanGreenFamily watching from home.

When David Ash comes trotting out onto the field, it should be the relatively quiet. I am going to yell at the top of my lungs. Please, I emplore you, repeat after me.

I cannot express how excited I am to be surrounded by you all once again tomorrow. Let's go have the time of our lives!!! #GoMeanGreen

I'm curious what we will be repeating.