WSJ says we are not good

meangreanmick

They used several different criterion to determine the embarrassment factor, which I believe included whether or not the athletic department supported itself, financially, whether there was a student fee in place, 4-year graduation figures, APR, numbers of players arrested, etc.

But at least we're closer to powerhouse than weakling.

Guys, before we get bent out of shape, this thing is absolutely subjective and ridiculous. Notice one of the criteria is "Overall 'Ick' Factor". How in the hell do you measure that empirically?

See reddit's CFB board criticize it as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/2etf2n/where_does_your_program_sit_on_the_grid_of_shame/

I am pretty sure the graph thinks we are closer to weakling than powerhouse.

Referring to the fact that we're closer to the right side of the quadrant than the left, but I should have remembered this is the NT Football Forum, where we're baselessly on the defense about everything that ever happens related to our program. Thanks for the reminder. Someone write a Senator and alert the news; we've been aggrieved again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Referring to the fact that we're closer to the right side of the quadrant than the left, but I should have remembered this is the NT Football Forum, where we're baselessly on the defense about everything that ever happens related to our program. Thanks for the reminder. Someone write a Senator and alert the news; we've been aggrieved again.

This one...this one will be special. I've already rigged two homes to explode, but what if we create a scenario where the water pressure in the shower basically blasted through the writer like so much old, worthless swiss cheese?

• Upvote 2

The left side of the grid is "weakling," the right side of the grid is "powerhouse," and they put us on the left side. What am I missing?

Maybe he is using some of that fuzzy math.

I think its clear. To the left of the Y axis they have deemed weaklings. To the right of the Y axis they have deemed powerhouses. We are on the left of the Y axis, in their semi-to-fully retarded opinion.