Lewisville Watching Parties ?

Huff

I live in Lewisville. Whenever I want to watch a road game, I hop on the A-train and go to East Side. I tried finding places in Lewisville last year, and it really sucked. East Side is where it's at, brother.

Are the food trucks going to be around for this game? If no, what do you do for eats? Thinking about heading up there too...

Are the food trucks going to be around for this game? If no, what do you do for eats? Thinking about heading up there too...

The Lean Machine has some awesome chicken tacos. It hops around different bars throughout the week, but it's probably there on Sat. The Waffle Truck might be there Sat night too (think chicken and waffles).

• Upvote 1

Guys I love Denton and OS ES as we all do. But the man was asking specifically about Lewisville not Denton. Can anyone from the Lewsville area please help this gentleman out with his original request? If there is not an official watching party than could you recommend a good sports bar up that way? UNTFlyer used to hold some events up that way so perhaps he can lend us a hand as well. GMG

Guys I love Denton and OS ES as we all do. But the man was asking specifically about Lewisville not Denton. Can anyone from the Lewsville area please help this gentleman out with his original request? If there is not an official watching party than could you recommend a good sports bar up that way? UNTFlyer used to hold some events up that way so perhaps he can lend us a hand as well. GMG

And I answered as a resident of Lewisville my experiences in trying set up or watch anything in Lewisville. It sucked. Badly.

• Upvote 2

Where were you for my Dallas watch party thread? I guess I'm going to Plano...

• Upvote 1