Your Expectations for Josh Greer

pastorgrant

he lacks skills needed for a decent qb if he some how went back to highschool he would have at best a hard time winning the starting job let alone starting for any college Division one two three or NAIA. Mac was wrong about dejon Mcnaulty and Demarcus and might have been wrong about Conner means but was right about Greer . As Randy Galloway " he's KP(KANT PLAY)"

I'm very confused by this post. Are you saying that Greer was the only qb of the lot that was terrible or the only one that was good? I can't see anything that distinguishes Greer from the other 11 bad quarterbacks on our roster this year and last.

with a brand new slate and possibly a better coaching staff, I bet he stays.  His dad already stated he has plans to coach down the line, so I expect him to stick around.  Even when he us not on the field, if he plans on coaching, then he is working on his other career.

This. Just because he has turned out not to be the second coming of Johnny Unitas doesn't mean he can't contribute to the success of the team. As long as he continues to put in the effort and be the team man I think he is, the new coach will probably want him to stay.

I'm very confused by this post. Are you saying that Greer was the only qb of the lot that was terrible or the only one that was good? I can't see anything that distinguishes Greer from the other 11 bad quarterbacks on our roster this year and last.

my apologies I wasn't clear they were all horrible but Mac knew Greer was horrible and banished him to number 3 just above means who I I've not seen sence the green white game but I digress he is the only one Mac knew was horrible. He didn't field test smith or means so wouldn't know anyway and settled on the son of his best friend who was recruited by no one and offered a scholarship only by we qb starved meangreen hard core fans. Wow sorry that was a Mcnaulty rant and it slipped. My point was and is Greer was the only one bad enough to make it obvious to Mac or perhaps Mac always wanted to go to mini Mac. And I didn't know we had 15 qb's lol

This. Just because he has turned out not to be the second coming of Johnny Unitas doesn't mean he can't contribute to the success of the team. As long as he continues to put in the effort and be the team man I think he is, the new coach will probably want him to stay.

well we will need a backup backup if Chris riddle dosnt sign 

Edited by Chris Drybread