Coach Mac unveils UNT 2-Deep: Josh Greer starts at QB

golfingomez

I don't speak twitter. Can someone translate?

Well, if speaking twitter is anything like speaking facebook, based on the calls I've had lately,

Someone is calling someone a mean name.

Someone is hitting on someone else's wife and they are telling them to stop but he isnt.

Somone in the same town is hitting on a guys wife who is currently in Mexico, and she isn't telling him to stop.

Or

Someone is saying they are going to kill a guy if he doesn't stop talking about their mom because they were the only people that cared about the guy's mom when she was a meth head.

As I have stated numerous times watch out for Ivory. He will play Un a lot this year.

One of several names not on the 2-deep but I anticipate the staff will experiment with ways to get them on the field. Too good to not play?

It's a great sign of depth at skill positions. Greer could be salivating at the weapons he can distribute to.

We'll find out Saturday how this train rolls.

• Upvote 1

This means that the first time we'll get to see T. Goree in a game, he'll have had a year in the weight room with Wintrich.

predator-muscle.gif

Is there a chance either him or O'Keeron Rutherford see the field this season or will it be red shirts for both? Their Carthage highlight reels had me thinking at least one of them would be an immediate impact.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...