Official Bar and Tailgate in Austin info plus much much more!

two0222

I am sitting in the Mean Green section, and have three in Sect 32 row 16 seats 34, 35 and 36. My wife is sitting with her cousin that has season tickets for UT so she will be buried in there. My wife is a longhorn grad but has adopted the Mean Green as her team so I'm hopeful she will be wearing green but not 100%...

Here is the view from my seats:

dkr-texas-memorial-stadium-ncaaf-32-800x

You better get her in line Harry!

I am sitting in the Mean Green section, and have three in Sect 32 row 16 seats 34, 35 and 36. My wife is sitting with her cousin that has season tickets for UT so she will be buried in there. My wife is a longhorn grad but has adopted the Mean Green as her team so I'm hopeful she will be wearing green but not 100%...

Here is the view from my seats:

dkr-texas-memorial-stadium-ncaaf-32-800x

Very close to my seats too. Excited for this day to get here.

• Upvote 1

Is there any planned Austin pre-game UNT bar gathering for Sat afternoon? I will be attending the game solo and don't want to drink alone! I will be about an hour away from Austin on business trip that weekend but hope to arrive Sat. by mid-afternoon. On earlier posts, I noticed a planned Fri night event, but have not seen anything for Sat. If there is nothing planned, once the car is parked, I guess I will just stumble into the first mean green tailgating scene I can find.

• Upvote 2

Is there any planned Austin pre-game UNT bar gathering for Sat afternoon? I will be attending the game solo and don't want to drink alone! I will be about an hour away from Austin on business trip that weekend but hope to arrive Sat. by mid-afternoon. On earlier posts, I noticed a planned Fri night event, but have not seen anything for Sat. If there is nothing planned, once the car is parked, I guess I will just stumble into the first mean green tailgating scene I can find.

Wondering the same thing...you coming from an hr north or hr south?

I'm sure the fine folks of this board would band together for pregame festivities if there was interest.

• Upvote 1

ITS AT ADMAN'S BAR THE SILO.

There will be a large Mean Green Flag hanging from the front. And many drink specials etc... stay tuned for details but this is where the alumni association is meeting as well. They will be doing stuff before during and after the game. This is where the GMG peeps will be hanging.

https://twitter.com/UNT_UPC/status/502137999279157248/photo/1

"DENTON - Thanks to the North Texas Student Government Association (SGA),University Program Council (UPC), Student Activities, and Mean Green Athletics, the North Texas football game at Texas on Aug. 30 will be shown live in Clark Park on a jumbo screen via a GoVision mobile video truck.

The event is free for all fans, and Clark Park is located at the corner of Highland Street and Avenue C in the heart of the North Texas campus. Clark Park does not have seating, so attendees are urged to bring their own blankets or chairs. Kickoff is slated for 7 p.m. on the Longhorn Network.

Be sure to follow Mean Green Sports on Facebook and Twitter for additional watching-party opportunities throughout the season."

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ntex/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2014-15/misc_non_event/ClarkParkMap.pdf

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/081814aac.html

This post has been promoted to an article