UNT’s helmet for the 2014 season finalized

Harry

I posted a low resolution copy of the UNT helmet the Associated Press moved the other day and noted that there is a good chance that the Mean Green would wear that design this season.

It was one of the more popular blog posts of the last few days, which A. makes me sad and B. prompted me to ask for some additional information on this important topic.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2014/08/welp-this-is-unts-helmet-for-the-season-better-file.html/

Since RV's relented on his long-standing position that the helmet promote the name of the university boldly, I think we are required to show our gratitude by amping up the enthusiasm of our "North...Texas" chants.

(Uniform talk and chant talk combined in one post. This may not end well)

With the helmet change, nobody in the stadium will have any idea why we're chanting "North... Texas" anymore.

I just assumed it would naturally change to "Eagle! Logo!" instead.

With the helmet change, nobody in the stadium will have any idea why we're chanting "North... Texas" anymore.

I just assumed it would naturally change to "Eagle! Logo!" instead.

All of RV's worst nightmares have been realized as he sits watching the game. "I knew this would happen!" he exclaims.

Edited by meangreenthirteen
  • Upvote 1

Anyone else notice his obsession with bringing up 16 year old girls?

Well, let's be fair. At least he's not bringing up pre-adolescent girls. Besides, obsession with 16 year old girls is almost cultural. Why else would there have been "sweet 16" parties and tunes like this during the early days of rock and roll....

• Upvote 1