Harry

Who the heck is cousins? Quinn is the undersized kid right?

Cousins is the guy who played under Kenny Evans at Northeastern and transferred in. Kenny said he was a good player with a strong arm. He wanted to play at a higher level. Quinn is not tall but has a cannon and quick release, perhaps the quickest of all of them.

Going off what I saw last Dajon is the man. Came into the game and threw precise passes that had some heat behind them. McNulty threw... Well he threw something and it was to the other team. If somehow he improved over the spring great, but if last season is am indicator of what we are getting he should be at the bottom of the list.

One has four interceptions in little play time the other has not turned the ball over in little play time as well. I see no way Mcnulty starts unless the plan is run, run and run some more.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1

Going off what I saw last Dajon is the man. Came into the game and threw precious passes that had some heat behind them. McNulty threw... Well he threw something and it was to the other team. If somehow he improved over the spring great, but if last season is what we are getting he should at the bottom of the list. When my mother in law says wow that guy is awful after attending a game he has to be pretty bad..

One has four interceptions in little play time the other has not turned the ball over in little play time as well. I see no way Mcnulty starts unless the plan is run, run and run some more.

Too bad your mother-in-law didn't watch the Georgia game. Edited by pastorgrant

McNulty did little to nothing last year. Are you using the Georgia game as an example of his great performance? 5 of 6 with an interception last season is good?

Not saying he did great last year, but he did come in and move the ball in the rain against a top 10 team when DT couldn't.

I was also trying to point out that writing someone off as horrible based on one play is a bit silly.

I'll take the Georgia game and the Spring game as a better judge of what he has. Though, it still isn't enough to judge. The coaches are in a much better position to judge than we are, or than your mother-in-law is.

Edited by pastorgrant

Not saying he did great last year, but he did come in and move the ball in the rain against a top 10 team when DT couldn't.

I was also trying to point out that writing someone off as horrible based on one play is a bit silly.

I'll take the Georgia game and the Spring game as a better judge of what he has. Though, it still isn't enough to judge. The coaches are in a much better position to judge than we are, or than your mother-in-law is.

I hope the coaches are in a better position. I hope he has improved since last season. I know no one on the football team and do not pay attention to the sport like I do basketball so I do not have a lot of room to speak. I just hope we do not loose Dajon if he sits this year. He would have three season left and a lot to give.

• Upvote 4

I hope the coaches are in a better position. I hope he has improved since last season. I know no one on the football team and do not pay attention to the sport like I do basketball so I do not have a lot of room to speak. I just hope we do not loose Dajon if he sits this year. He would have three season left and a lot to give.

Fair enough, +1

• Upvote 3

Man, everyone attributes all the good quotes to Honest Abe. Every good historian knows that was Calvin Coolidge.

Robert Newman, Paul Revere, or Henry Longfellow would disagree (depending on which version you believe).

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1