Happy birthday Marty and DirtySavage

Harry

A very happy birthday to our site members:

Marty and DirtySavage!

There was somewhat active member who had a birthday today but he is using an inappropriate username and thus will not recognized along with the others.

To the good Marty and DirtySavage, we wish you a very happy birthday and hope you both have a good one. Thank you for your contributions to the program and this site! GMG!

900x900px-LL-7f06ce34_modulescopperminea

You can order this cake from: http://cakecentral.com/g/i/90231/unt-grad-cake-with-scrappy-the-eagle-all-mmf/

Thanks a lot guys. Not only is today my birthday but here in just a few hours my son will be a NT alum. He is graduating with his master's in economics. While not an alum myself, I have been a fan since 1974 and have been taking him to football games since he was old enough to understand the game. He graduated high school in 2008, got his bachelor's from Austin College in 2012, and now will be officially a UNT graduate. Could not be more proud of him!

• Upvote 1