Questions for Rick V tonight?

Harry

You take the fox across, then go back for the goose and take him across, then you bring the fox back and grab the beans, then you take the beans across and grab the goose and bring him back, then you take the fox and go back for the goose and bring him across.

close.

if you bring the fox across first, the goose will eat the beans.

so you bring the goose across first...go back...get the fox and drop him off, grabbing the goose to bring him back to the start...drop off the goose and grab the beans...bring the beans across and leave them with the fox, then go back and get the goose.

or did RV go over all that last night?

• Upvote 2

FTR, canned beer is the best beer. Every brewmaster I've ever met has confirmed this. No light pollution of bottles, much cleaner than kegs. Ultimately, a fresher product (assuming proper temperature controls in transportation). Kegs are the cheapest production and delivery, which is why you see the startup micros doing only kegs, and why you generally see taps in bars and stadium concessions -- it's cheaper.

Remarking negatively that beer concessions won't be on tap is a fruitless endeavor, unless one considers hops to be a fruit.

As for me, I say, beer is made with hops. Hops are a vegetable. Therefore, beer is salad, and I have the healthiest diet on the planet.

• Upvote 3

Then why does a beer that's been in my fridge for a couple of weeks start to taste like the can?

Wait, I may have answered my own question -- Drink ALL the beer within a couple of weeks so that this doesn't happen.

I'd better get to work, fellas!

Because beer is a perishable product. That's the whole reason that IPA exists. It was a preservation thing long before it was a fedora and black horned rim glasses thing.

• Upvote 4