Video Crews Shoot At Fouts, Apogee Stadium Wednesday

Harry

DENTON - Two video crews came to North Texas on a breath-takingly humid Wednesday morning to shoot at Apogee Stadium and Fouts Field.

NFL Films dispatched a crew to shoot at feature on Joe Greene, who was interviewed on the field at Fouts Field, where Greene played his college ball in the 1960s. The crew also shot interviews with Greene at the Athletic Center and at Apogee Stadium.

Meanwhile, a much larger crew set up camp on the field at Apogee Stadium to shoot a commercial - which featured a handful of players, including a quarterback getting planted on his back.

Read more: http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/062514aaa.html

Again, I ask why can't we get Mean Joe to be a part of this program in an official capacity? If not as a coach then perhaps in the AD or fundraising etc? This man has done so much for UNT and is so recognizable I just don't get why we aren't bringing him in the fold.

Again, I ask why can't we get Mean Joe to be a part of this program in an official capacity? If not as a coach then perhaps in the AD or fundraising etc? This man has done so much for UNT and is so recognizable I just don't get why we aren't bringing him in the fold.

From what I understand, he's choosy on these things.

Willing to do these small one-off and specialized endeavors, not as willing to constantly leverage his fame or be a focal point for the program.

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 4