No more heckling

Eagle915

Correct me if I'm wrong, Eddie, but once a recent grad buys a ticket, he can what he wants with said ticket, correct? As long as the AD can honestly say they sold the ticket to a recent grad, the grad can the give the ticket to anyone he wants, be it older alumni or a student, correct?

In theory yes.

• Upvote 1

I coach at a local HS we have plenty of D1 caliber players and unt has not stepped foot on campus. There are probably 5-7 UTSA banner flyer calendar propaganda strewn throughout our field house and it pisses me off everytime. The craziest one is a Larry Coker camp poster in our backyard. Surely UNT could print up a giant coach Mac with the HOD bowl trophy saying come out to Mean Green camp!

• Upvote 2

I coach at a local HS we have plenty of D1 caliber players and unt has not stepped foot on campus. There are probably 5-7 UTSA banner flyer calendar propaganda strewn throughout our field house and it pisses me off everytime. The craziest one is a Larry Coker camp poster in our backyard. Surely UNT could print up a giant coach Mac with the HOD bowl trophy saying come out to Mean Green camp!

Man that is really disappointing!

F it. Here's a crowdtilt campaign. It goes off at $10,000. If it doesn't reach the minimum $10,000, nobody gets charged, we all go home. I was able to set it for 29 days, ending July 27th.

Link

If we're serious about this, take the link and promote it. I have not entered any of my bank account information to it.

Downside is that it charges the contributor 2.5% and the campaign 2.5%. But, it enables a recent alumni (that's me) to purchase the tickets.

I'll collect and purchase if this is serious. Somebody else can deal with how and to whom we distribute the tickets. I'll take no responsibility for that.

F it. Here's a crowdtilt campaign. It goes off at $10,000. If it doesn't reach the minimum $10,000, nobody gets charged, we all go home. I was able to set it for 29 days, ending July 27th.

Link

If we're serious about this, take the link and promote it. I have not entered any of my bank account information to it.

Downside is that it charges the contributor 2.5% and the campaign 2.5%. But, it enables a recent alumni (that's me) to purchase the tickets.

I'll collect and purchase if this is serious. Somebody else can deal with how and to whom we distribute the tickets. I'll take no responsibility for that.

Tony for the win.