Do you think they will sell beer at Apogee in 2014?

Harry

The UNLV fans code of conduct at Sam Boyd Stadium mentions among the prohibitions as "...the irresponsible use of alcohol."

Of course, alcohol is served in the Club Level and in the Suites so I would think the University President won't go thirsty if so inclined.

Beat Texas

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

Yes, they sell beer at UNLV. As for Apogee, I'd say it's a tossup. Things are a wee bit more stringent in Texas than Nevada when it comes to legalities, licensing, liability and whatnot. Either way, I'm sure there will be great gnashing of teeth and rendering of garments from the opposing side.

Oddly, I haven't bought a beer at a game since about the middle of the 2012 season. Now if they would get John Williams and crew in there running the beer stand, it would be a much different story.

Yes, they sell beer at UNLV. As for Apogee, I'd say it's a tossup. Things are a wee bit more stringent in Texas than Nevada when it comes to legalities, licensing, liability and whatnot. Either way, I'm sure there will be great gnashing of teeth and rendering of garments from the opposing side.

Oddly, I haven't bought a beer at a game since about the middle of the 2012 season. Now if they would get John Williams and crew in there running the beer stand, it would be a much different story.

Right. Some folks like bud light and other pisswater beers. But I'd rather have water out of the drinking fountain before I drink that.

Get a OSDH-type selection in there though... now we're talking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Right. Some folks like bud light and other pisswater beers. But I'd rather have water out of the drinking fountain before I drink that.

Get a OSDH-type selection in there though... now we're talking.

Those guys would be switching out taps each game and making a theme of it. Deep Ellum for SMU, for example. Of course, there would always be tall boys of Lone Star for the thrifty.

• Upvote 1