Shirt for the SMU game

UNT90

I like the concept we should have a game day shirt for every home game. I've also seen beads and rubber bracelets for every game future game in the USC bookstore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its not bad but the shirt could be better. The message needs to be more direct. I personally like the message to aim for the jugular which is what I would want to wear for a UTSA game. I'd still buy it for support. Rivalries have to start somewhere and we are overdue for one. I would love UNT to own SMU across the board in competition.

I've also seen beads and rubber bracelets for every game future game in the USC bookstore.

So...anal beads for the SMU game, just in case Craig James is in attendance?

I don't get the t-shirt slogan though...yeah, their colors are red and blue, but how does the cure play into it? Like "a cure for the blues" but changed to red and blue instead? Either way it's a weird tagline because even after you think about it, it still doesn't really make sense...unless of course there is another meaning that I'm missing.

• Upvote 2

I'll buy one and proudly wear it just out of support. As you all should do the same. GMG

I don't buy or support crap slogan shirts that people don't understand. If you want buy one by all means go ahead.

Now if it had said "eat the rich" and showed a fat cat pony sitting on a pile of money smoking a cigar? Then I might have bought one

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I like the idea of shirts for specific important games but I think this one was a big miss.

Bring back the Eagle in a jersey kicking the pony in the rump.....