HOD Bowl no longer on New Year's

I'm kind of bothered that they don't have a plan as to when it's moving to. There's plenty of time for sure, but they knew the Gator Bowl was moving to January 2nd already, so I hope it doesn't end up being super early in December and possibly overlap with the end of the fall semester...

Well fewer programs, especially "other conference" programs will ever be able to say they played and won a New Years Day Bowl Game. That in and of itself makes the memory of 1.1.14 that much sweeter!

GMG

• Upvote 2

so I hope it doesn't end up being super early in December and possibly overlap with the end of the fall semester...

that shouldn't be a problem. The first bowl game is typically played the third Saturday in December (or two weeks after conference championship games), and final exams are usually the first full week in December - this year graduations are on the 12th and 13th

• Upvote 2