Readers: How should UNT react to misrepresented funds

Harry

Daniel Moran, Flower Mound: I really just hope this doesn’t prompt the school to raise their tuition even more. I’m already struggling to pay the current tuition rate, which was only raised to fund ridiculous and unnecessary projects like the new stadium and union.

Read more: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/lewisville-flower-mound/headlines/20140427-sounding-off-flower-mound-readers-tell-us-how-they-think-unt-should-react-to-misreported-funds.ece

And we wonder why people make fun of us.

Yeah, I wouldn't consider myself right-leaning but he would constantly use our Religion and Politics class as a platform to talk about his atheist group in the most pretentious way possible. His statements about the stadium and union don't shock me.

• Upvote 2

Oh,he really is running. TFLF would love this:http://www.moranfortexas.com/

He won't represent me thank goodness but if he is running for a state office while going to school I don't think he is using his resources (mainly time and money) in the best manner right now.

Edited by UNTFan23

He won't represent me thank goodness but if he is running for a state office while going to school I don't think he is using his resources (mainly time and money) in the best manor right now.

Doubt he has the delusion that he will win, I've seen it happen before and it's usually just a case of over-inflated ego and sense of self-importance. In otherwise: what most of my Political Science classes were like.