'15 QB Chris Riddle (Florida)

Harry

• 3 months later...

Riddle's first game highlights have been updates in HUDL so I wanted to share the link.

University Christian (2A) played Sandalwood (8A) in the kick off classic.

What I like about this video, is it displays Chris' ability to deal with a lot of heat coming on him, especially from the corners. University is playing a much higher level opponent and you can tell from the size and speed he faces. I remain very impressed with his play!

You can view the game film here: http://www.hudl.com/...ights/158367386

No offer yet. Once Mac decides if UNT is taking a 2015, that will probably change. Chris talks to Canales on a weekly basis and will be on campus for a two-day unofficial Sept. 10th and 11th for the LA Tech game.

Go Mean Green!

Bring Mac a bottle of Grey Goose and threaten him with that shark. You should walk away with an offer.

• Upvote 5

Thanks you very much for the info Mr. Riddle! Hope everything works out well for Chris and he has a great senior season, on and off the field.

Makes no sense considering this young man's apparant talent and our current lack of reliable depth at the QB position.

You're one of the posters most fervent against second guessing this coaching staff and your doing so against them not offering a kid with no other offers? Not meant as a personal jab against this kid, and I know he missed his entire junior year. Just as a general statement. That being said I hope he does blow up and we find out a little more about what we're going to do with this qb situation.
  • Upvote 1

Thanks you very much for the info Mr. Riddle! Hope everything works out well for Chris and he has a great senior season, on and off the field.

You're one of the posters most fervent against second guessing this coaching staff and your doing so against them not offering a kid with no other offers? Not meant as a personal jab against this kid, and I know he missed his entire junior year. Just as a general statement. That being said I hope he does blow up and we find out a little more about what we're going to do with this qb situation.

I am not against second guessing our coaching staff. It may seem that way, but I am not. What I am against is being hypercritical of our recruits based on the star system, that, at least with Rivals, is a flawed system. It measures what they did in high school, but is often inaccurate when projecting their development outside of the 5 star, blue-chippers. Edited by UNTLifer