GMG.com Bracket Challenge

JesseMartin

Let's see...watch two lower seed teams make for a mediocre men's finals or the best two UNDEFEATED women's teams Tuesday... I think I am in for the women's finals tomorrow.

Why even bother with the NCAA tournament if all people got was #1 vs #2 every year. <_<

• Upvote 2

Doesn't mean it'll be a good game. It may be, but one never knows. I could easily see one blowing the other out. I was comparing four one seeds to tomorrow's game BTW.

Kentucky and Connecticut are hardly mediocre. Again, the game might be a bloodbath, who knows? Kentucky has arguably played in the four best games of the whole tournament so far though. The Wichita State, Louisville, Michigan, and Wisconsin games were all instant classics.

Kentucky has had this crazy idea of clinching the game in the closing seconds. Makes for entertaining basketball.

Let's see...watch two lower seed teams make for a mediocre men's finals or the best two UNDEFEATED women's teams Tuesday... I think I am in for the women's finals tomorrow.

You know...you just may be on to something. This will be the first time in 75 years that two undefeated teams meet in a finals. Last time was the in the 1939 men's NIT finals...and it has never happened on the women's side. But even better, these two coaches hate each other and have said as much.

ND coach McGraw was asked if there was genuine hate...her reply...."I think that's a fair assumption". Oh, boy, want to watch a physical game? Tune in for tonight's women's NCAA final. This one might turn into a hockey match!

I just think gksmith might be on to something here. Might be the better of the two games. Although, I must admit I enjoyed watching the men's final yesterday. Will it be a double for UConn?

• Upvote 1

That's what I was thinking. And of the 11 million people who entered the Quicken challenge, only about 600 had the Final Four right. The top 20 get 100K each. So chances are, all 20 will probably be UConn homers.

Did I not call it? Just because you have two 1 seeds does not mean the game is gonna be worth a damn. Connecticut up by 21 at the under 12 minute TO.

9 a.m.! Yawn! Lots of folks 12 hours ago thought this would be a good game. Didn't work out. Old news. Nothing of substance.