GMG.com Bracket Challenge

JesseMartin

I was going to put Duke in my Final Four, edging out Louisville...now I'm REALLY glad I changed my mind. I picked a #14 over a #3 but it's NC Central over Iowa St. I get free tacos if I pick the biggest upset; I wonder if it still counts if multiple #14s upset multiple #3s?

Why would you do that?

Haha. I didn't really... Well not all of it. I did pick Oklahoma and Oklahoma state to advance and Oklahoma state to go deep. I just have SFA winning tonight. At this point I am for all the upsets I can get. My bracket is doing alright but I doubt it will win. They do some weird system now that gives more points as the bracket progresses. Should just be each game right is point. Like the normal days...

Haha. I didn't really... Well not all of it. I did pick Oklahoma and Oklahoma state to advance and Oklahoma state to go deep. I just have SFA winning tonight. At this point I am for all the upsets I can get. My bracket is doing alright but I doubt it will win. They do some weird system now that gives more points as the bracket progresses. Should just be each game right is point. Like the normal days...

I've been doing brackets for years, and they've always given more points later.

Let's go SFA! I had SFA, BYU and Oklahoma state in my final four. I will be rooting in SFA since the rest let me down. The Oklahoma teams killed my bracket.

Who was your forth Final Four pick?

You went full monty on underdogs in your bracket.

I'm perfect in picking all the losers for the 5 OT games

They said in the SFA/VCU game that it was the sixth OT game. I didn't validate it but it wouldn't surprise me. I think the game before the SFA game went into OT and there were four games yesterday.

They said in the SFA/VCU game that it was the sixth OT game. I didn't validate it but it wouldn't surprise me. I think the game before the SFA game went into OT and there were four games yesterday.

The First Four game between Iowa and Tennessee went OT.

I've played on paper ballots...and the point totals have still always increased in further rounds. It's so someone doesn't win by getting none of the Final Four, but kicking ass in the first 2 days.

Interesting we have never done it that way but I suppose it makes sense. Although on the other hand it does not because a game is a game.

• Downvote 1