#HitUAB
#HitSo.Miss
#HitRice
#HitFAU
#HitUTEP
#HitFIU
#HitUTSA
  • Upvote 4

I am fine with #hit6 as a way to continue setting the expectation that anything less than bowl eligibility is not acceptable.

I'd love to have a #hitmemphis or something to represent a goal of representing CUSA as champion in a bowl game but it looks like there's no definition to where our champion will end up after next season - ranging from Nassau, Bahamas to Boca Raton, Florida. ( http://www.conferenceusa.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/102813aan.html )

• Upvote 1

I don't get what the problem is with this. They are setting a goal to get to threshold, not setting the expectation that they will get to six wins and stop. Once you achieve your goal, you set a new one. Six wins is an realistic goal for the season and once they get there, they can move on to the next goal which should also be set at an achievable level given the circumstances of the season at that point.

• Upvote 2

I don't get what the problem is with this. They are setting a goal to get to threshold, not setting the expectation that they will get to six wins and stop. Once you achieve your goal, you set a new one. Six wins is an realistic goal for the season and once they get there, they can move on to the next goal which should also be set at an achievable level given the circumstances of the season at that point.

Agree.

It is a mentality for the kids to Hit6 thats not the end goal but thats where you have to get to make yourself bowl eligible. I love the idea and they have embraced it again because I have heard and seen kids tweeting it.

It is a mentality for the kids to Hit6 thats not the end goal but thats where you have to get to make yourself bowl eligible. I love the idea and they have embraced it again because I have heard and seen kids tweeting it.

I don't think that should even be the threshold-type goal anymore because it sets the sights too low and leaves UNT in a vulnerable situation if it's the only goal reached... How did hitting 6 work out for FAU last year?

I'd like to see "HIT 32" and try to get a sellout at least one time this season. With the expectation of the return of a strong team, more Mean Green fans should find their way into Apogee.

I want to go to a bowl game each season, but I'd like a higher average attendance as well.

Beat Texas

GO MEAN GREEN