Good stuff Harry.

Mac laid it out today what they are looking for:

Leader

Take Care of the Ball

Dynamic

I think if Dajon can show that he can lead this group he will end up being the guy. Like you said talent is there.

Greer is the other option with the most talent. I know that young man can lead. He is a serious threat to be the guy.

My other guy Quinn. I've seen him play a few times. He is a baller. I'm telling you watch out for him. He is going to be the WOW guy.

• Upvote 4

The best isn't even here anymore... :rolleyes:http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/newstest.aspx?id=4673178

"Sophomore Sean Rubalacaba might be ready to replace Seth Lobato as Northern Colorado's quarterback, but Brock Berglund is on campus awaiting word from the NCAA on his eligibility. The one-time highly regarded Kansas signee is at his fourth college."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The best isn't even here anymore... :rolleyes:http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/newstest.aspx?id=4673178

"Sophomore Sean Rubalacaba might be ready to replace Seth Lobato as Northern Colorado's quarterback, but Brock Berglund is on campus awaiting word from the NCAA on his eligibility. The one-time highly regarded Kansas signee is at his fourth college."

yaaaawwwwwwn.
  • Upvote 2